AUGUST- Calendar Tech Intervention
What is ProNet?
ProNet is a volunteer organization. Members actively engage in job seeking activities. During the search for work, members act as anetworking and support group providing advice and encouragement.
Who should become a member?
Any unemployed or underemployed person who has a professional, managerial, or technical background can become a member.
Requirements for membership:
• CalJOBS Resume
• Attend ProNet Orientation
• Participate in all Basic workshops
• Contribute volunteer hours each week. Mandatory AM hours
• Facilitate a workshop
• Attend meetings
• Basic workshops
• Resume evaluations and mock interviews
• Special events and guest speakers
• Networking opportunities
• Use of computers, printers, copiers, telephone and fax